Diversity Window Cleaning Services makes sure proper implementation of Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) systems and processes in order to confirm with the requirements.
Our Occupational Health & Safety Policy
We are committed to fulfil our legal and moral responsibility to offer health and safe working environment for all the contractors, employees and clients. We also make sure that our operations and processes do not cause any property damage, injury risk or illness to local community.
The management of Diversity Window Cleaning Services is committed to:
- Integrate Occupational Health & Safety requirements to all the aspects of Diversity Window Cleaning Services maintenance & cleaning operations
- Compliance with legal requirements, co-operation & coordination with different regulatory agencies, and meeting existing industry standards
- Provide and maintain the work environment which is quite safe and free from potential health risks
- Consultation with staff members and other concerned parties on how to improve the decision making pertaining to Occupational Health & Safety environmental issues
- Developing, implementing and reviewing written work procedures pertaining to safety
- Effective communication and distribution of information regarding safety procedures and measures
- Assisting and supporting employees in injury rehabilitation and management
- Supervision, Information, training and instructions to site visitors, clients, contractors and employees to make sure effective safety
- Assessing and reviewing the whole occupational and heath safety policy frequently
- Reviewing and Assessing Occupational Health & Safety policy regularly
Our Staff Are Expected To